Call For Global Pouch Forum Abstracts
Packaging Strategies is seeking abstracts for consideration for the 2018 Global Pouch Forum.
The 21st Annual Global Pouch Forum will be held June 13-15 at the InterContinental Hotel in Miami, Florida. It is the industry's leading pouch and flexible plastics packaging conference & expo and is expected to attracts over 600 global industry professionals.
We are seeking a select number of presenters for Forum sessions. Packaging companies, suppliers and consumer goods manufacturers are welcome to submit.
What we are looking for:
- Packaging company, supplier, or consumer goods manufacturer presentations on trends, market opportunities, innovative technologies.
- Forecasts and outlooks that contain actionable intelligence for our attendees. Consumer, retail or segment forecast trend presentations are highly encouraged.
- Success stories from the packager, supplier and client point of view.
- Innovations that touch on all aspects of the pouch: coating, resins, films, construction, printing.
- Flexible packaging technology stories about process, machines, contract services, supply chain improvements.
What to keep in mind:
- Presentations by supplier organizations that include a co-presentation by an end-user customer will be given the highest consideration.
- Presentations that provide validated data, findings, or non-commercial-oriented results will be given consideration over marketing-oriented presentations.
- There is no guarantee that an abstract will result in a speaking slot, but we will consider each submission.
How to submit:
Abstracts should be no longer than 500 words and must include:
- Abstract title
- Presenting company
- Anticipated presenter's name/title/contact information
- Complete company contact information
- Technical description of the base material, converted package, process or service
- A comparative return on investment analysis of the technology, process or service in context with comparable technologies, processes or services it is intended to replace or which it complements; other consumer or end-user benefits as appropriate
- List of technology/commercialization development partners
- Current or expected commercial applications
- 3 to 6 bullet point “Key Learning Points/Takeaways” describing what attendees could reasonably expect to learn from hearing a presentation on this technology, process or service as it applies to the global pouch or pouch-related flexible packaging marketplace
Delivery of Abstracts
Abstracts and supporting documentation must be delivered by 5:00 p.m. PST on January 12, 2018 to
John Kalkowski, Packaging Strategies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call 248-786-1249 if you have any questions.