Hotel & Venue
100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, FL 33131
305-577-1000 or 800-327-3005 (toll-free reservations)
The InterContinental Miami is holding a block of rooms for Global Pouch Forum attendees at the discounted rate of $205* per night single/double occupancy. This discounted rate is good through May 23, 2017 only so reserve early to ensure availability.
Make your reservations at this link to the hotel website, or by calling toll-free 800-327-3005 (USA or Canada), 305-577-1000 (other countries) and mention that you are a Global Pouch Forum attendee. A direct link to our reservations page at the hotel's website will be available soon.
SCAM ALERT: Attendees have, in the past, been solicited by telemarketers stating they have a better room rate. These companies are NOT affiliated with us, nor with the InterContinental Miami, and their offer is most likely a scam resulting in a NON-VALID reservation. If someone contacts you to book a room, please do not accept their offer. ALL HOTEL RESERVATIONS SHOULD BE MADE directly through the hotel.
* The total room charge per night is $215 which includes a $10 non-taxable Hotel Service Fee covering:
- Premium high-speed internet access in guestrooms and meeting space
- Access to 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Access to mySpa sauna, drench shower and relaxation rooms
- "No Excuses Workout" complimentary fitness shorts, socks and shoes in case you forget to pack yours
- Two bottles of water in room daily
- Daily access on your personal smart device to 'Press Reader' featuring more than 2,000 newspapers and magazines in 100+ countries and in 56 languages
- Poolside pampering, refreshments and suncare
- Turndown service at your request
- Black and white copying or printing
- In room premium Keurig Coffee and Tea
- Luggage storage at bell stand for day of check-in and check-out
Soaring 34 stories above gleaming Biscayne Bay, our bayfront Miami hotel provides luxury accommodations with panoramic views of this vibrant city. Adjacent to the Miami waterfront and downtown attractions, you can shop at nearby fashion boutiques, sample innovative cuisine at one of the city’s ritzy restaurants or just bask in the warm tropical sun and cool bay breezes.
A first-class destination for business and leisure travelers alike, the InterContinental® Miami is just minutes from Miami’s best attractions, including the high fashion and ritzy entertainment of South Beach, Coconut Grove, and Coral Gables. Conveniently located in the heart of Miami’s thriving financial district, our hotel gives you unparalleled accommodations with easy access to Florida’s most popular events and attractions.
Coming in early or staying for a few days after the conference?
Find information on attractions and things to do in the Miami area.